These general terms and conditions govern the relationship between "Ghanizadev" Limited, hereinafter referred to as "Merchant", on one hand, and the Users of websites and services available on the website http://ghanizadev.com, hereinafter referred to as users, on the other.
“Ghanizadev” Limited is a company registered under the Commercial Law of the Republic of Bulgaria with UIC 206232032 address 15, Atanas Hadzhislavchev street - Pavlikeni/Bulgaria, e-mail address email@example.com, telephone +359 88 829 6072.
Please read the published General Terms and Conditions completely before using the information and commercial services offered on the website (hereinafter referred to as the Services).
This document contains information about the activities of "Ghanizadev" Limited and the general conditions for using the services provided by "Ghanizadev" Limited, regulating the relations between us and each of our users.
Confirmation of the General Terms and Conditions is a necessary and mandatory condition for concluding the contract between the User and the Merchant.
By accepting the General Terms and Conditions, the User agrees to have his personal data processed on the basis of the contract concluded between him and the Merchant.
For the purposes of these general terms and conditions, the following terms shall be understood as follows:
Website - http://ghanizadev.com and all its subpages.
Consumer - any natural person who acquires goods or uses services that are not intended for commercial or professional activity, and any natural person who, as a party to a contract under this law, acts outside his commercial or professional activity.
Personal data - information about an individual that reveals his physical, psychological, mental, family, economic, cultural or social identity.
Service - any material or intellectual activity that is performed in an independent manner, is intended for another person and is not the main subject of transfer of possession of property/thing.
Service contract - a contract, other than a contract of sale, under which the trader provides or undertakes to provide a service to the consumer, and the consumer pays or undertakes to pay the price for it.
Procedure for alternative resolution of consumer disputes - a procedure for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, meeting the requirements of this law and carried out by an entity (authority) for alternative resolution of consumer disputes.
- On the website the Users have the opportunity to conclude contracts for service and delivery of the services offered by the Merchant.
- Users use the interface of the website to enter into contracts with the Merchant for the services offered.
- 2.1. The service contract is considered concluded from the moment of confirmation of the order by the Merchant 2.2. In case of impossibility to perform a service, the Merchant reserves the right to refuse the order. 2.3. After selecting one or more services offered on the Merchant's website, the User must add them to their list of purchase services. 2.4. When placing an order, the User receives an e-mail confirmation that his order has been accepted.
- The Merchant has the right to refuse to enter into a contract with an incorrect User.
- The Merchant has the right to treat the User as incorrect in cases where:
- there is non-compliance by the User with the General Terms and Conditions;
- an incorrect, arrogant or rude attitude towards the representatives of the Merchant has been established;
- systematic abuses by the User against the Merchant have been established.
- The prices of the offered services are those indicated on the website of the Merchant at the time of placing an order, except in cases of obvious error.
- The prices of the services include VAT, in the cases where its charging is envisaged.
- The Merchant reserves the right to change at any time and without notice the prices of services offered on the site, and such changes will not affect orders already placed.
- The Merchant may provide discounts for the services offered on the site in accordance with Bulgarian law and rules set by the Merchant. The rules applicable to such discounts are available at the place where the discount is displayed. Discounts can be provided in various forms (e.g., promotions, loyalty discounts provided individually, randomly or as a result of participation in a competition or customer survey).
- Different types of discounts cannot be combined when ordering and purchasing the same service.
- When the User returns a service with the right to a refund of the amount paid for any reason, the price subject to refund is reduced by the value of the discount received, applied to the service, and only the amount actually paid is refundable.
- The user can pay the price of the ordered services using one of the options listed on the website. Payment is possible on the website by the following methods:
- cash on Delivery;
- bank transfer;
- by credit or debit card;
- through the PayPal payment system;
- payment of installments.
- If the User chooses a payment method involving a third-party payment service provider, the User may be bound by the terms and conditions and/or fees of such third-party.
- The Merchant shall not be liable if a payment method involving a third party payment service provider is not available or otherwise does not function for reasons that cannot be attributed to the Merchant's fault.
- The User has the right to withdraw from the contract without stating a reason, without paying compensation or penalty within 14 days from the date of conclusion of the service contract by the User.
- In order to exercise their right under this clause, the User must unambiguously notify the Merchant of their decision to withdraw from the contract, individualizing the goods / services they wish to return, by providing all details of the order and delivery, including but not only: content and value of the order, data of the person who made the order, etc.
- The trader publishes on their website a form for exercising the right to withdraw from the contract.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Merchant provides the consumer with the option to fill in and send electronically via the website the standard withdrawal form or other unambiguous application. In these cases, the Merchant shall immediately send the consumer a confirmation of receipt of his refusal on a durable medium.
- When in connection with the performance of the contract the Merchant has incurred expenses and the User withdraws from the contract, the Merchant has the right to withhold the respective amount for the incurred expenses or to demand their payment.
- The consumer has no right to withdraw from the contract if the subject of the same are:
- for the provision of services where the service is fully provided and its implementation has begun with the explicit prior consent of the user and confirmation by them that they know that they will lose their right of withdrawal after the contract is fully performed by the trader.
- The Merchant refunds to the User the price paid by them.
- In case the consumer has made a payment under the contract with a bank card and has exercised their right to withdraw from the contract, the refund is made by ordering a reverse operation on the card with which the payment was made within 7 working days.
- The user has the right to complain about any non-compliance of the service with the agreed / ordered.
- The user has the right to complain about the service, regardless of whether the manufacturer or trader has provided a commercial guarantee.
- The complaint of services can be submitted up to 14 days from the discovery of the non-compliance of the service with the agreed one.
- The complaint shall be submitted orally on the telephone number indicated by the Merchant or in writing by the indicated e-mail, by mail or submitted to the address of the company. The merchant presents on their website access to a complaint form.
- When filing a complaint, the user indicates the subject of the complaint, their preferred way of satisfying the complaint, respectively the amount of the claimed amount, and address, telephone and email for contact.
- When filing a complaint, the consumer must also attach the documents on which the claim is based, namely:
- receipt or invoice;
- protocols, acts or other documents, establishing the non-conformity of the goods or the service with the agreed;
- other documents establishing the claim on grounds and amount.
- Filing a complaint is not an obstacle to filing a claim.
- The trader shall maintain a register of the submitted claims. A document is sent to the User to the e-mail specified by them, in which the number of the claim from the register and the type of the service are indicated.
- When the Merchant satisfies the claim, issues an act to that effect, which is drawn up in two copies, and obligatorily provides one copy to the User.
- The intellectual property rights over all materials and resources located on the Merchant's website (including the available databases) are subject to protection under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, belong to the Merchant or to the respective designated person who has transferred the right to use of the Merchant, and may not be used in violation of applicable law.
- In case of copying or reproduction of information beyond the admissible, as well as in case of any other violation of the intellectual property rights over the resources of the Merchant, the Merchant has the right to claim compensation for the suffered direct and indirect damages in full.
- Except as expressly agreed, the User should not reproduce, modify, delete, publish, distribute and otherwise disclose the information resources published on the Merchant's website.
- The Merchant undertakes to take due care to ensure the possibility for the User for normal access to the provided services.
- The trader reserves the right to suspend access to the services provided. The Merchant has the right, but not the obligation, at their discretion to delete information resources and materials published on its website.
- The trader has the right at their discretion, without giving notice to terminate the contract unilaterally, if they find that the services provided are used in violation of these general conditions, the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and generally accepted moral norms.
- Except in the cases provided for in these General Terms and Conditions, the contract between the parties shall be terminated upon termination of the Merchant's activity or termination of the maintenance of their website.
- In addition to the above cases, either party may terminate this contract by giving one week's notice to the other party in the event of failure to fulfill its obligations under the contract.
- The written form of the contract is considered complied with by sending an e-mail, pressing an electronic button on a page with content that is filled in or selected by the User or marking in a field (check box) on the website, etc. . similar in so far as the statement is technically recorded in a way that allows it to be reproduced.
- The parties declare that in the event(case) that any of the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions prove to be invalid, this will not invalidate the entire contract or other parts thereof. The invalid clause will be replaced by the mandatory norms of the law or the established practice. Modification of the general conditions
- The Merchant undertakes to notify the Users of any change in these general terms and conditions within 7 days of the occurrence of this circumstance at the e-mail address specified by the User.
- When the User does not agree with the changes in the general conditions, they have the right to withdraw from the contract without stating a reason and without paying compensation or penalty. In order to exercise this right, the User must notify the Merchant within one month of receiving the notice under the previous article.
- In case the User does not exercise their right to withdraw from the contract in the manner prescribed in these general terms and conditions, it is considered that the change is accepted by the User without objections.
- The provisions of the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to all issues not settled by these General Terms and Conditions.